Sculpture with the profile of the city of San Sebastián in two materials: steel and plexiglass. The steel side shows 400 perforations as a tribute to the people executed during the Civil War and the years of Francoism.
- Artist: MATEOS VALIENTE, Amaia and VILLANUEVA ELIZONDO, Tomás
- Material: Corten steel and plexiglass
- Measurements: 192 x 455 x 72 cm // 496 x 153 cm (base)
- Signed: Cannot be seen
- Period: 1st quarter 21st century
- Location: Old Part (Calle Ijentea)
Take me there
The work was unveiled on 31 May 2014.