Work formed by vertical and horizontal planes which are joined together to form a space.
Acquired by the City Council in 2001, it was installed on the Paseo Nuevo in October 2002. It is one of the works from the series presented at the Sao Paolo Bienniale in 1957, when the artist received the International Sculpture Prize. Original title: Construcción vacía con cuatro unidades planas negativo-positivo, 1957. (Empty Construction with Four Flat Negative-Positive Units, 1957).