Figure of the Sacred Heart, in the act of blessing with the right hand and pointing at the heart with the left.
In 1943, a City Council agreement from 1939 was taken up again and it was decided to erect a statue to the Sacred Heart on Mount Urgull. A commission was created to this end and a subscription was opened, head by the City Council. The open competition for the awarding of the work was won by Pedro Muguruza Otaño (architect) and F. Collaut Valera (sculptor). The work was unveiled on 19th November 1950. .